Vampire Knight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Knight

where you roleplay as your favorite vampire knight charater or make your own

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Fall Fair !!!!!!!!!!!1

Go down 
+3
Cassandra
Achluo
Alexis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexis
Admin
Admin
Alexis

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-13

The Fall Fair !!!!!!!!!!!1 Empty
PostSubject: The Fall Fair !!!!!!!!!!!1   The Fall Fair !!!!!!!!!!!1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:45 pm

The Fall Fair !!!!!!!!!!!1 0502200017

*It's night time and the fall fair is setup* so have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://vampireknight.forumotion.net
Achluo

Achluo

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Fair !!!!!!!!!!!1   The Fall Fair !!!!!!!!!!!1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:27 pm

*eyes go wide at large aray of games and rides*
ohhhh me first me first!
*runs to the bumper cars and jumps in one*
yeah we go bumpidy all around!
*starts crashing into people* bounce
Back to top Go down
Cassandra

Cassandra

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Fair !!!!!!!!!!!1   The Fall Fair !!!!!!!!!!!1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:03 pm

*find the merry-go-round and sits on the back of one of the horses, too scared to go on anything else...*
"WEEEEEEEEEEEEE...i hope there is no clowns here!" affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Rain
moderators
moderators
Rain

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Fair !!!!!!!!!!!1   The Fall Fair !!!!!!!!!!!1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:48 pm

"And I hope there won't be any unwelcome threats this time"
* Gets on next to Cassandra*
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=rainf1ower
Saru+Haru

Saru+Haru

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Fair !!!!!!!!!!!1   The Fall Fair !!!!!!!!!!!1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:18 pm

"Alright roller coasters!"
"yay lets go!!"
Back to top Go down
Achluo

Achluo

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Fair !!!!!!!!!!!1   The Fall Fair !!!!!!!!!!!1 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:38 am

Done with the bumper cars~
*looks around and spots a haunted house*
Yeah way too chicken now for that place
*looks around again and spots a maze of mirriors*
Ohhhhh me likey those my freinds always run into the mirrors and i just walk right through the maze! Even on paper they're a sinch for me!
Back to top Go down
Mia Fiwalte

Mia Fiwalte

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Fair !!!!!!!!!!!1   The Fall Fair !!!!!!!!!!!1 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:02 pm

Walks into the fair grounds and looks around. "Everything looks really fun, but what should I do first?" Not able to make up her mind she closes her eyes and points in a random direction. When she opens her eyes she see's that her finger is pointing at the farice wheel. Shocked Gulps deeply and walks slowly over to the faris wheel. "I'm really scared of heights...." Quickly she gets on the ride before she changes her mind and starts hugging the support beam in the middle while looking down at the floor. pale "I'm not going to scream, I'm not going to scream, I'm not going to scream." affraid As she reaches the top and the ride suddenly stops she bites the inside of her mouth until she tastes blood. The wound heals and once down at the bottom she quickly gets off and has to sit down before she faints from the fear the ride had caused her. pale
Back to top Go down
Achluo

Achluo

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Fair !!!!!!!!!!!1   The Fall Fair !!!!!!!!!!!1 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:04 am

*exiting the mirror house in less than five minutes she walks over to Mia and looks up at the ferris wheel.*
oh? mia why didn't you goes on? Here we'll go on together!
*picks up the unconscious Mia and puts her in the seat with her*
See not scary fun fun!
*rides the ride five times without Mia waking up when they finally get off Mia wakes up*
Hello!
Back to top Go down
hybridkid
moderators
moderators
hybridkid

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Fair !!!!!!!!!!!1   The Fall Fair !!!!!!!!!!!1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:17 am

*walks into fair* what should i do first *hears a young girl scream "yori" i run towards the noise and when i get there yori is standing infront of Rolling Eyes a spider web but the spider is about the sise of a dinner plate i grab yori and run back to the fair " thanks" she says i ask her if she would like to be my date and she says yes so we go off into the tunnel of love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Fair !!!!!!!!!!!1   The Fall Fair !!!!!!!!!!!1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fall Fair !!!!!!!!!!!1
Page 1 of 1