Vampire Knight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Knight

where you roleplay as your favorite vampire knight charater or make your own

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!

Go down 
+5
Rain
Robert
Mia Fiwalte
Alexis
Achluo
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Achluo

Achluo

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Empty
PostSubject: Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!   Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:55 am

*hides behind table with tray heeped full of food and assess the crowd of people*
there are lots of people here....FOOD FIGHT!
*starts throwing fist fulls of food at people all around her and soon enough dinner hall is filled with flying food products*
fun fun....ugh...ugh.....food in face.....I'm hit! bounce
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Admin
Admin
Alexis

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!   Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:05 am

*walks in* omg *starts to take cover under a table*
Back to top Go down
https://vampireknight.forumotion.net
Mia Fiwalte

Mia Fiwalte

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!   Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:18 am

*Dodges flying spagetti and aims a hand of of corn at Achluo.* "Eat deadly corn" lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
Achluo

Achluo

PostSubject: Re: Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!   Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:21 am

*see's deadly corn flying towards her and quickly lunges to her right to dodge it but it hits her shoulder*
no I'm hit!
*glares at mia and seeing a tray filled with mash potato's grabs a handfull and chucks it at her*
there dodge that!
Back to top Go down
Mia Fiwalte

Mia Fiwalte

PostSubject: Re: Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!   Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:32 pm

Tries to dodge mashed patato's but is to slow and it hits her head. "NO! Its in my hair!" Starts throwing food every where.
Back to top Go down
Achluo

Achluo

PostSubject: Re: Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!   Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:24 pm

*sees food being thrown and notices some heading for alexis*
Alexis dodge to your right!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!   Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:19 pm

Robert picked up a tray of food trying to ignore all the food everywhere as he saw one hurling at his head he quickl threw his in the air and pulled out his sword and blocked it swiftly and placed it back in its sheath catching his food as he smirked untilhe noticed some got on his leg and he frowned "Thats it!"he yelled lifting up his tray and walked over to mia standing about 3 feet away and threw all his food at her trying to hit her.
Back to top Go down
Rain
moderators
moderators
Rain

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!   Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:51 pm

"Check this out!"
*Rain takes giant watermelon and tosses into the middle of the room to explode all over everyone*
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=rainf1ower
Achluo

Achluo

PostSubject: Re: Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!   Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:08 am

*seeing all the chaos Achluo quickly pops an umbrella open and waits until the watermelon is done assulting it then closes it with a scary glint in her eye*
I will get you all! Hahahahah he....? bounce
*slips in watermelon mess and lands on butt*
owww that hurt... study
*suddenly gets up and using the sliding of the floor to her advantage she slips over behind Robert first and dumps a huge bowl of chocolate pudding on him*
I gots you now!
*goes over behind rain with a glass full of peaches and throws them at him*
yeah I have me revenge! jocolor bounce
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Admin
Admin
Alexis

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!   Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:08 pm

*she dodges the throwing food. she saw rain thorwing a big watermelon hide behide a table*
Back to top Go down
https://vampireknight.forumotion.net
Achluo

Achluo

PostSubject: Re: Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!   Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:54 pm

*skips around happily and trips and falls in watermellon pile in middle of room*
Ughh....that was rather...squishhy.... study
*stands up and has a part of the rind slip off her head*
urgh.......watermellon wars!
*starts throwing watermellons at the ground in different spots in the room* bounce
Back to top Go down
Saru+Haru

Saru+Haru

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!   Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:02 pm

*haru walks in*
"Hey you guys know headmaster Sonya's coming right?"
*Saru runs in*
"Oh wow, your all going to be in trouble!!"
Back to top Go down
Achluo

Achluo

PostSubject: Re: Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!   Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:41 pm

*stops in the middle of food fight*
but this is our food fight wars....its fun. bounce
Back to top Go down
Mia Fiwalte

Mia Fiwalte

PostSubject: Re: Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!   Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:57 pm

Leaves room at a dead run. "Get me when he leaves! I want to join in again and I will so get you all back."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra

Cassandra

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!   Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:45 pm

walks into the door way to see mia fleeing the opposite way...after a moment of confusion she realises why mia had been in such a hurry to leave, and puts her parasol infront of her to block any unwanted attacks.
Back to top Go down
Rain
moderators
moderators
Rain

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!   Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:36 pm

"yeah I'm outa here myself, see ya!"
*runs out after Mia.*
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=rainf1ower
Robert

PostSubject: Re: Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!   Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:36 pm

Robert growled with all the chocolate pudding on him and turned to the unfortunate girl who dumped it on him and picked up the containor full of gravy and dumoed it all over her "mess with me and youll get it 10 x worse..."
Back to top Go down
Achluo

Achluo

PostSubject: Re: Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!   Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:33 am

*smiles and licks gravy off of lips*
yummy yummy!!!! bounce Very Happy
*picks up big bowl of cherries and uses a sling shot to shoot them onto Robert*
Now you have chocolate and cherries on you! Damn now I'm hungery though for icecream....
bounce
Back to top Go down
Edward

Edward

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!   Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:53 pm

*runs and pulls cassandra and achluo out of the battle field, and happily walks off with both of them, alittle smug with himself...*
Back to top Go down
Cassandra

Cassandra

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!   Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:56 am

*thinks to herself* {i wonder if he would survive one day without flirting...}
Back to top Go down
Robert

PostSubject: Re: Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!   Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:06 pm

Robert quickly grabbed some taco meat andran after achulo dumping at on her hair and quickly ran out of te lunch room so he didnt get hit with any more food.
Back to top Go down
Achluo

Achluo

PostSubject: Re: Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!   Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:31 pm

EWWWW!!!! I HATE ground beef! (only eats veggies and white meat aside for dairy but HATES red meat of any kind)
*glares daggers at Robert as he runs away*
I will have revenge!
*throws a huge tube of jello at Robert and hits him in his back as he leaves the room*
Yes, STRIKE! I gots you! lol! Yeah I'm happy now!
Back to top Go down
Robert

PostSubject: Re: Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!   Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:34 pm

Robert quickly ran back and dove at her tackling her down to the ground and grabbed some mashed potatoes and mushed it in her face sitting on her so she couldnt get up. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Achluo

Achluo

PostSubject: Re: Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!   Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:57 am

*reachs out and grabs large handfull of rice and starts stuffing it up his shirt*
hah! Take that. An eye for an eye! bounce
Back to top Go down
Robert

PostSubject: Re: Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!   Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:33 pm

Robert grabbed the rice that was in his shirt and pushed it in hers and lsmirked "Will make the world go blind..."and he quickly ran and dissappeared in the shadows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!   Dinner hall: FOOD WARS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner hall: FOOD WARS!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight :: Dinner Hall-
Jump to: