Vampire Knight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Knight

where you roleplay as your favorite vampire knight charater or make your own

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a wander in the night...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassandra

Cassandra

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-02

a wander in the night... Empty
PostSubject: a wander in the night...   a wander in the night... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:40 pm

a wander in the night... 100_1910

cassandra leaves the school grounds and heads for the alley ways behind the ruined houses, to be greeted by a dark figure. the two only pause to look at one another for a short moment, then glide off together, keeping distance between the two. do you follow them?

( i'm sorry if i'm not allowed to do this! Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
Rain
moderators
moderators
Rain

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: a wander in the night...   a wander in the night... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:34 pm

*Rain grows curious and follows, keeping out of sight*
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=rainf1ower
Achluo

Achluo

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: a wander in the night...   a wander in the night... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:02 am

*got up to let pet cat outside to use the restroom and see's cassandra and rain leaving the grounds*
Oh.....I wonder what they're doing?"
*Simi (pet cat) walks over to her and climbs in her arms purring*
Oh good simi. Do you think we should follow them?
*cat nods and Achluo laughs*
Good enough for me come on we gots to be quiet though...
*sneaks after Rain and Cassandra keeping to shadows*
Back to top Go down
Cassandra

Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: a wander in the night...   a wander in the night... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:45 am

cassandra and the stranger make it to a dead end and slowly gives a small parcel to her. cassandra nods towards the figure, and glides through a small door way in the dead end, whilst the figure disappears instantly. All that is left behind is a note.

the note says;

don't try to follow her, you might not make it back for the fall fair...
Back to top Go down
Achluo

Achluo

PostSubject: Re: a wander in the night...   a wander in the night... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:40 pm

*Achluo sends simi to retrieve the note and reads it*
ohhh that's kinda scary...Simi what do you think we should do? You know the saying Curiousity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back...
*Simi ran over to the door and started purring loudly*
Achluo ran over to her and put her finger to her lips shushing her.
Simi nodded in understanding as the two of them quietly snuck in through the door...
Back to top Go down
Rain
moderators
moderators
Rain

PostSubject: Re: a wander in the night...   a wander in the night... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:02 pm

*catches up to Achluo*
"Ah, I believe I'll come with you trouble may be waiting and help will be needed"
Back to top Go down
Achluo

Achluo

PostSubject: Re: a wander in the night...   a wander in the night... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:24 pm

*smiles up at rain*
thank you! This is so much fun!
*imagination starts its evil march in her mind*
We are the famous detectives and we're here to solve the case of the dissappearing Cassandra!
* a soft mew comes from simi*
Oh yeah and our trusted helper Simi! bounce
Back to top Go down
Rain
moderators
moderators
Rain

PostSubject: Re: a wander in the night...   a wander in the night... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:16 am

"yay! but wait it could be dangerous, and evil could get us..."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra

Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: a wander in the night...   a wander in the night... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:42 pm

*you follow cassandra through the small door, and fins yourselves in the middle of a disco full of vampires. the room almost falls silent as they all spot the two new commers. you both quickly try to spot out cassandra, and see her giving something to a small group of vampires, in the corner. you can just about hear there discussion over the other voices...*

a male voice-" we where told that you are going to a school with humans, this we cannot allow, especially since you have to be equal with them! ha! it makes me sick!"

cassandra- " stop that! i've done what you all asked, so it has nothing to do with any of you! Edward is with me, and the two of us will not draw any attention to ourselves to let your secret out! leave us all alone now, you should not care how we live, not anymore! stay out of our lives, and stay away from cross acadamey!"

an old womens voice- " i smell... human blood!"

*the room falls silent and cassandra is left staring, scared stiff as she spots achluo and rain in the entrance*
Back to top Go down
Rain
moderators
moderators
Rain

PostSubject: Re: a wander in the night...   a wander in the night... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:52 pm

*turns to Achluo*
"you have just become everyone favorite 'friend' if you know what I mean. I'm a dhampir, so no worries for me,but you... you should run!"
Back to top Go down
Achluo

Achluo

PostSubject: Re: a wander in the night...   a wander in the night... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:44 pm

affraid *eyes go wide*
I like making freinds but....yeah I'm running!!
*Simi jumps out of her arms and into Rains as Achluo runs out of the room and back the way they'd come. Simi turns in Rain's arms and starts to hiss at any nearby vamps* cat
Back to top Go down
Rain
moderators
moderators
Rain

PostSubject: Re: a wander in the night...   a wander in the night... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:45 pm

*looks at simi*
"you should go, Achluo may need help. I'll be fine."
*turns to the vampires*
"never seen disco vamps before..."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra

Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: a wander in the night...   a wander in the night... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:58 pm

* in the blink of an eye cassandra is stood infront of you both, guarding you from any approaching vampires.*
" rain you run with achluo and GET OUT OF HERE! you can ask me questions later, just get her out of here NOW!"
* the coven starts approaching, planning ways to corner you both, they start to glide closer and closer, ignoring the hisses and growls coming from cassandra, eyes dead set on their prey.*
" WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR RUN!" she screams through closed teeth, as she leaps forward defending and fighting off the crowd along side a black figure.
Back to top Go down
Rain
moderators
moderators
Rain

PostSubject: Re: a wander in the night...   a wander in the night... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:44 pm

*nods her head then leaves with Achluo, but turns to speak before going*
"I'll meet you later..."
Back to top Go down
Achluo

Achluo

PostSubject: Re: a wander in the night...   a wander in the night... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:33 am

*runs out into the allie and finds simi beside her*
oh, simi I thought you were going to stay with Rain?
*simi shook her head and purred against my side*
okay, I hope rain and cassandra will be okay though....
Back to top Go down
Mia Fiwalte

Mia Fiwalte

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: a wander in the night...   a wander in the night... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:09 pm

*Walks down the alley to the disco party and see's Achluo.*
"What are you doing here, Achluo? I think you'd better get back to school before you get into trouble."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra

Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: a wander in the night...   a wander in the night... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:17 pm

* off topic and all, but i was sure i had wrote about a vampire attacking rain and achlou, and rain had replied, but i couldn't read it, and now its gone...was it just me, or had these things been wrote???*
Back to top Go down
Rain
moderators
moderators
Rain

PostSubject: Re: a wander in the night...   a wander in the night... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:42 am

Yeah they WERE here, but I haven't a clue were it all went. could try asking Alexis...
Back to top Go down
Cassandra

Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: a wander in the night...   a wander in the night... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:25 am

* thought so...oh well start again...ill include mia in it too now*

* oh great i kind of forgot what i wrote....*
you run and catch up with achluo and the newly joined mia, to be followed only by the sounds of metalic cries. you all run together, hoping to get as far away from the noise as possible, only to encounter a hungry vampire awaiting you arrival...

*it was something like that anyways...*
Back to top Go down
Rain
moderators
moderators
Rain

PostSubject: Re: a wander in the night...   a wander in the night... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:20 pm

*of course...*

*rain defends against the attacking vampire, casting 'Formina strike' (a blade of holy lightning), vaporizing the vampire*
Back to top Go down
Achluo

Achluo

PostSubject: Re: a wander in the night...   a wander in the night... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:59 am

*eyes go wide at the whole situation and hugs Rain*
Thank you!!!!! I don't know what we would have done with out you here!
*ignors Mia and picks up Simi*
Back to top Go down
Cassandra

Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: a wander in the night...   a wander in the night... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:11 pm

* finally catches up to the crowd...*

"jeeze i leave two of you, and another one turns up...anyways no time for this right now, we're on our own from now on, so i am hoping mia you can defend yourself, me and rain will have to protect achluo, i think it would be a bad idea to spilt up right now, we manged to take out half of them, but it looks like they are bringing in re-enforcements, they were wanting a fight from the start, by the looks of the situation now it looked like they were prepared anyways...any questions ask while we flee, but be prepared for a fight. did any of you tell anyone else you were following me?"
* grabs hold of achluo's hand and starts to run*
Back to top Go down
Rain
moderators
moderators
Rain

PostSubject: Re: a wander in the night...   a wander in the night... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:31 am

*Easily matches cassandra's pace*
"so anything we should know before diving deeper into the maw of this beast?"
" I just want to know if we're in any real danger, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Achluo

Achluo

PostSubject: Re: a wander in the night...   a wander in the night... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:46 pm

Um.... all i want to know is when will i wake up from this weird scary?
*starts breathing hard from running so much*
dang you guys are really in shape this reminds me of the funny comedian who would now be saying "hercules hercules*
that makes me laugh. ( lol! toself)
Back to top Go down
Cassandra

Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: a wander in the night...   a wander in the night... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:26 pm

*catches on instantly that achluo knows nothing about vampires*

"we do alot of running thats all, tell us if you need to stop, don't stop without saying so first though! hahahaha real danger.....*tries to think of something without making achluo know about vampires* they are just really drunk people who...................have weapons and know how to use them! * yeah that sounds good...* i say we run back to school grounds, then you can go to your dorm and everything will be just fine!"

* takes a deep sigh realizing she sucks at lying... *

* whispers to rain, too low for human ears to detect*
" there are two of them that are 'master class', what ever you call them, but they are alot stronger than the others. other than that there is nothing much that you need to know, in order to survive through this"

*realizes that achluo thinks this is a dream*

" ah! " * picks up achluo and runs at full speed*
" this is just a dream, we are going to go back to your dorm for cake now, what else would you like to do...?"

* stops now, because she truly sucks at lying *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a wander in the night...   a wander in the night... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a wander in the night...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight :: Back street-
Jump to: